Agents National Title Insurance Company via Agents University appreciates the opportunity to assist with your Missouri continuing education needs. Please review the reminders below regarding the classes offered.
* Each class offered qualifies for 1 hour of Missouri continuing education credit unless otherwise specified.
* Attendees must register and pay to receive continuing education credit. Registration and payment are completed via two separate steps. A confirmation email should be received after completion of each step.
* Individual attendees must be registered using a unique email address and a valid Missouri producer license number. Registering with a National Producer Number will not allow continuing education credit to be granted.
* Cost for classes will be listed with the class details. Classes may be attended for free by individuals not seeking continuing education credit.
* Participants who pay but do not properly complete registration will not be granted credit, but rather will be issued a refund.
* Classes may not be taken for continuing education credit more than one time during a two year period. Participants who repeat a course within the same renewal period will not be granted credit and will not be issued a refund. Please check your transcript prior to registering using the following link: http://www.statebasedsystems.com/EdTranscript.htm.
* Attendees must have access to both the audio and the visual presentations for at least 80% of the webinar in order to receive continuing education credit.
* Course providers are allowed up to 30 days to grant continuing education credit to individuals. Agents National Title strives to grant credit within two weeks of the course date. Credit may not immediately appear on individual transcripts.
We thank you for your business and, as always, welcome your feedback.