Agents National Title Insurance Company via Agents University is an approved continuing education provider for title agents licensed in the state of Missouri. We typically offer two webinars worth one credit hour apiece every month. Course schedules and registration information are published on the first of each month on the Agents U website and via a Constant Contact email to our agents. Cost per attendee per course is $20 if payment is made prior to the start of the webinar. In order to receive credit, partipants must follow two separate steps:
1) Register via the “Go to Meeting” website link provided with the course description using a unique email address for every person registered. Each attendee must also enter his/her Missouri producer license number during registration.
2) Pay the per attendee charge by completing the check out process using a credit card through PayPal.
All information for registration and payment can be found at www.agentsu.com under the Continuing Education Classes heading. Distinct email confirmations are automatically generated upon completion of each step.
When processing courses to grant continuing education credit, ANTIC adheres to the following policies:
* Participants will be charged a late fee if courses are not paid for prior to the start of the webinar. This is currently an additional $5 charge.
* Participants who do not register properly will not be granted credit, but rather will be issued a refund. This inludes, but is not limited to, entering a unique email address for each attendee and a valid Missouri producer license number.
* Participants who have previously completed the course and are therefore ineligable to receive credit through the MODOI will not receive a refund. Please use the following link to check your transcript and confirm your eligibility: http://www.statebasedsystems.com/EdTranscript.htm.
Please feel free to contact us by phone toll free at 866-483-2763 or by email at email@example.com.